Sunday, March 8, 2009

Animation Sit Stand project- Exercises


This first one is a walk exercise. We did all of these with a character that we are going to use in a future project. We still have time to do some touch ups on the character model.
In this walk there was a bit of a hop in his step. It a bit too much, but I didn't get time to tone down that little hop...



This turn was my least favorite...



This is my "take". It's supposed to be a reaction to something. (Usually shock...) I like the way this one turned out...



This one is my point. Sense my fish character doesn't have fingers, I did a thumbs up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

your character is so cool! very ambitious to go with the fins, how did you animate them?

Cassandra Lebron said...

Thanks! Im using IK on the fins. With Puppet shop tool i just made a couple of extra limbs and spread them out through the fins. =)

Whos Watching